In the Administration panel, in the Setting section, the General Settings tab is divided into:
- Preferred language (all the automatic emails and notifications will be sent in this language no matter what language a user sets in their Profile under the Settings tab)
- Preferred country
- Show all people in the system
- When the option is ON, users see in the People section all the people in the system.
- When the option is OFF, users see in the People section only people from their Unit and Units they have permissions for.
- Hide the tab People in a Unit for people without a user role
- When the option is ON, the People tab in the Unit for users without a User role will be hidden.
- When the option is OFF, the users without a User role see the People tab in the Unit.
- Show members only from the current Unit
- When the option is ON, users see only members from the currently displayed Unit.
- When the option is OFF, users see people from the currently displayed Unit and its subsidiary Units.
Please note that the list of people whose records are visible depends on the previous set up “Show all people in the system” and “Hide the tab People in a Unit for people without a user role” with the condition that the person is a member of the Unit like the others.
Then click to Save Settings.
In order to see people records in the People tab of the Unit, a user does not need to have specific permission. If the administrator has allowed in the Administration/Settings/Unit Data sections to make the People tab visible. If the administrator has not set it as visible, a user without permission will not see the People tab in the Unit at all.
Organization name and Logo.
The organization logo can be uploaded by clicking on the three dots on the left of the screen and clicking the Upload picture.
Then click Save Settings.
The organization logo will be displayed on the login page and on the main menu after logging into the system.