In the Unit Data tab are gathered all the basic details about the Unit.
- NS (disability status) - if the disability status of the Unit is set to YES, it means that it gathers people with some disabilities. It is possible to change it at all times. But be aware that when you change the Unit disability status, the NS status of the people in the Unit will not change automatically and need to be changed individually.
When adding a person to such a Unit, the person will have NS status (YES) automatically assigned in the Profile and the Registration form will also contain Consents related to people with disabilities.
- Date of Grant Legal Personality (in case the Unit has a Legal personality)
- Date of Withdrawal of Legal Personality (in case the Unit has a Legal personality)
- Formation Date - a date when the Unit was added in the system
- Dissolution Date - date of Unit termination
- Additional information